Cream Crab and Clam Dip
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and diced
- 3 cans (6.5 oz) chopped clams in juice, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) lump crab meat
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- hot sauce (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Coat slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 2 Tbsp of the scallions.
Combine clams, crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning and remaining scallions in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
Stir in a few drops of hot sauce,if desired. Serve on crackers topped with scallions.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!