Clam dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Clam dip recipes
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350.Melt butter in saucepan
- Can chopped clams
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- One stick butter, unsealed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
Loaded clam dip
Mix mayo, cream cheese, chives, parsley, and sauce together until all homogenous
- 8 oz canned clams
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cream Crab and Clam Dip
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Coat slow cooker with cooking spray
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and diced
- 3 cans (6.5 oz) chopped clams in juice, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) lump crab meat
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- hot sauce (optional)