Clam dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Clam dip recipes
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350.Melt butter in saucepan
- Can chopped clams
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- One stick butter, unsealed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
Loaded clam dip
Mix mayo, cream cheese, chives, parsley, and sauce together until all homogenous
- 8 oz canned clams
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cream Crab and Clam Dip
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Coat slow cooker with cooking spray
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and diced
- 3 cans (6.5 oz) chopped clams in juice, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) lump crab meat
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- hot sauce (optional)