Clam dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Clam dip recipes
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350.Melt butter in saucepan
- Can chopped clams
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- One stick butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
Loaded clam dip
Mix mayo, cream cheese, chives, parsley, and sauce together until all homogenous
- 8 oz canned clams
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cream Crab and Clam Dip
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Coat slow cooker with cooking spray
- 1 bunch scallions
- trimmed and diced
- 3 cans (6.5 oz) chopped clams in juice
- 1 can (8 oz) lump crab meat
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- hot sauce (optional)