- 3-4 potatoes
- 1-2 cans minced clams
- 1 stick of butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 qt. milk
- 1 large carrot - diced thin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes until tender. Set aside
in a skillet sprinkle flour and add butter.
Stir together until butter melts
Slowly add water from boiled potatoes stirring quickly
Add carrots and milk and continue stirring
Add clams and clam juice from the can.
dice potatoes and add.
turn heat on low and simmer until desired thickness.
Stir often so not to scorch milk.
You'll also love
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (136 Votes)
- Shrimp stir fry 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Щавелевый Борщ... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Mint... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Clam chowder 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Clam Chowder 4.3/5 (4 Votes)