- 3-4 potatoes
- 1-2 cans minced clams
- 1 stick of butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 qt. milk
- 1 large carrot - diced thin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes until tender. Set aside
in a skillet sprinkle flour and add butter.
Stir together until butter melts
Slowly add water from boiled potatoes stirring quickly
Add carrots and milk and continue stirring
Add clams and clam juice from the can.
dice potatoes and add.
turn heat on low and simmer until desired thickness.
Stir often so not to scorch milk.
You'll also love
- Mae's Chili 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Creamy Lentils, Potatoes, Goat... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Broiled Chile & Lime Marinated... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 3/5 (113 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Dad's Split Pea with Ham Soup 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy New England Style Cheesy... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Crab & Clam Gumbo / Stew 3.7/5 (33 Votes)