- 2 cans of clams, Potatoes (about 7), Corn, Celery, Onions, Black Pepper, Salt, Milk, Water, Butter.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Chop up Onions and Celery then fry them up with 2 tablespoons of butter for about 10 minutes. Once this is complete put mixture into a large pot.
Chop up Potatoes and add them to the large pot. Next add 2 cans of clams (juice and all), 1 cup of Corn, Half a teaspoon of black pepper, and One Tablespoon of salt.
Next you would add about 2-3 cups of water, then pour milk in till it covers the mixture completely.
Add three tablespoons of butter and bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling turn down to medium heat.
Let clam chowder cook for about a half hour stirring occasionally, Once potatoes are fully cooked use a potato masher and squish some potatoes to create some thickness.
You'll also love
- Pot Roast Dinner 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Broiled Shrimp 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp and Red Rice 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- American Sugar Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic Potato Leek Soup 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Clam Linguine (Myrna) 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe