- 2 cans of clams
- Potatoes (about 7)
- Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Chop up Onions and Celery then fry them up with 2 tablespoons of butter for about 10 minutes. Once this is complete put mixture into a large pot.
Chop up Potatoes and add them to the large pot. Next add 2 cans of clams (juice and all), 1 cup of Corn, Half a teaspoon of black pepper, and One Tablespoon of salt.
Next you would add about 2-3 cups of water, then pour milk in till it covers the mixture completely.
Add three tablespoons of butter and bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling turn down to medium heat.
Let clam chowder cook for about a half hour stirring occasionally, Once potatoes are fully cooked use a potato masher and squish some potatoes to create some thickness.
You'll also love
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Pot Roast Dinner 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Broiled Shrimp 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp and Red Rice 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Corn Meal Dumplings with Ham Hocks 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Good Ole Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gazpacho 4.1/5 (19 Votes)