easy apple pie
get premade pie crusts, apple pie filling in a can, cinnamon and nutmeg seasoning
- 2 premade pie crusts
- 2 cans pie filling
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
mix pie filling with cinnamon and nutmeg taste to see if its the way you want it
poke holes in one pic crust bake for 15 mins on 350
take out pie crust let it cool then add pie filling
cover with other pie crust poke holes to vent
use the egg whites to brush on pie for golden crust
bake for 30-40 minutes
check pie and rotate
You'll also love
- Cake Mix Cookies 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Nutella and Peanut Butter... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Kripsie Treats 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Fern Boyle's Rice Patties 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- 2- step smothered chicken breast 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Hash 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.