- Assorted vegetable
- oil ( sesamin oil will be ideal)
- pit of salt, sugar, dry onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut your vegatable
heat up the oil in a wok
put your vegetable in the oiled wok
stri fry for 2 minute and add a bit of water, then put the lid on for 1 minute or more
repeat step 4 till cooked
add salt,sugar, dry onion then give a final stri
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.