Honey- Soy Salmon
- To taste:
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- green onion
- chilli bean sauce
- slight lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl mix all ingredients except salmon.
In a dish put the salmon, and pour marinade over it. Put in fridge for about 30 mins.
Take out and make foil packets for each salmon ( taking a piece of foil, put in salmon, make a little packet that is closed, though leaving a little room for air).
Put foil packets on cookie sheet, and cook at 425 F for 15 mins ( depends on number of fillets).
You'll also love
- BBQ sausages with diced potatoes 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Fried Rice 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Skewers 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Croquettes 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Rosted Garlic Fish 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!