Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/3 CUP DIJON MUSTARD
- ½ CUP HONEY
- 2 TABLESPOONS FRESH OR 1 TABLESPOON DRY DILL
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
MIX IN BOWL, THEN SERVE
Can be used for salads or dipping of foods
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.