Cream of Autumn Soup
- 12 oz peeled chestnuts
- 12 oz pumpkin
- 12 oz carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 teaspoon curry
- chicken bouillon cube
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop the shallot and onion. Fry in a little olive oil. Peel carrots and cut into small chunks. Cut the pumpkin into small pieces.
Put all the vegetables and stew with shallots and onion cooked in salted water, adding a chicken stock cube. Season. Cook gently.
Once cooked, puree your soup with a blender. Add the cream and curry, blend again for a velvety finish.
Serve with croutons and chestnuts.
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Cream of celery and green apple... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Snail Soup 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Egg Curry 3.1/5 (122 Votes)
- Sannois soft set apple tart with... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!