By Chef Damien
- 2 shallots
- 1 fennel
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup of Noilly Pratt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 dash lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cut the shallots and fennel into thin slices
- Saute together with olive oil over low heat for ten minutes.
- Add the Noilly and reduce by half.
- Add sour cream and reduce to a consistency that will coat your spoon.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Add a dash of lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Apple Chutney 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Stuffed Meatballs n Sauce 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Croque Love 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crepes 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Country Ham Sandwich 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Tomato and Tapenade Verrines 2.7/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!