Sea Bream Cigar and fennel soup
- 10 oz of onions
- 2 1/4 lbs of fennel
- 7 tbsp of butter
- 8 oz of cream
- 16 oz of milk
- 1 package filo dough
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 Sea Bream Fillets 4-5 oz each
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon flour
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onions and the 3/4 of the fennel.
- Sweat them with butter without browning them
- Add the milk and cook them for 20 minutes until boiling. Mix it and add the cream.
- Finely chop the rest of the fennel and cook it for 5 minutes in a covered pan with olive oil.
- Add the sea bream without the skin, and cook for 2 minutes. - Finish with chopped cilantro.
- Roll out a filo sheet, brush the borders with the egg mixed with the flour.
- Add the mix of sea bream and fennel.
- Roll into a cigar and cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the soup plates of fennel soup with a drizzle of cream and pistachio oil, and the cigar.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper