Our best Fennel soup recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fresh fennel
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fennel soup recipes
Fennel Veloute SoupRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Chop the onion, and in a hot soup pot with a knob of butter and the salt and pepper, cook it until it's transparent
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- olive oil to serve
We tried pizza-stuffed zucchinis and so should you
By Pascale Weeks
Complete STEP-by-STEP recipe with PHOTO tutorial HERE!! Check out the recipe!
Sea Bream Cigar and fennel soupRecipewe ♡
Fennel soup: - Chop the onions and the 3/4 of the fennel
- 10 oz of onions
- 2 1/4 lbs of fennel
- 7 tbsp of butter
- 8 oz of cream
- 16 oz of milk
- 1 package filo dough
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 Sea Bream Fillets 4-5 oz each
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon flour
- salt and pepper