Our best Fennel soup recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fresh fennel
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Fennel soup recipes
Fennel Veloute SoupRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Chop the onion, and in a hot soup pot with a knob of butter and the salt and pepper, cook it until it's transparent
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- olive oil to serve
We tried pizza-stuffed zucchinis and so should you
By Pascale Weeks
Complete STEP-by-STEP recipe with PHOTO tutorial HERE!! Check out the recipe!
Sea Bream Cigar and fennel soupRecipewe ♡
Fennel soup: - Chop the onions and the 3/4 of the fennel
- 10 oz of onions
- 2 1/4 lbs of fennel
- 7 tbsp of butter
- 8 oz of cream
- 16 oz of milk
- 1 package filo dough
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 2 Sea Bream Fillets 4-5 oz each
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon flour
- salt and pepper