We reccomend this on crackers or with fishcakes, halibut, or salmon!
- approx 10 granny smith apples (peeled and grated)
- Sugar ( same amount as apples. e.g. if apples equal 4 cups grated then 4 cups sugar)
- salt to taste
- soif (fennel seed)
- hot pepper
- 2 onions (grated)
- crushed garlic
- 1 tbs oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add apples in a big pan. Add sugar and all other ingredients (except the oil and cloves). Leave the mixture overnight.
Next day heat oil and cloves. When cloves are puffed add to the apple mixture.
Cook on medium till cooked syrupy.
Add masala and vinegar and cook for 5 mins.
You'll also love
- Apple Strudel Bon-Bons 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (197 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- TACO TARTS 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sea Bream Cigar and fennel soup 3/5 (154 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.