Homemade Rice A Roni
Just as good as store bought, but not as salty.
- 1/2 lb uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup almonds (optional)
- 1 small diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Break noodles into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
In skillet, cook onions with a little butter until tender. Add noodles and cook until noodles are browned, stirring often. Add more butter if needed.
When noodles are done, add rice and chicken stock. Simmer 20 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is mostly gone. Add almond and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone 2.7/5 (51 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Dreamy Chocolate Dessert 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chutti Vadaam and Puzhi vadaam. (A... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Whip cream 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Old Fashion Spaghetti 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!