Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese
This is a southern mac and cheese!
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup dry macoroni
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup med sharp cheese sliced
- 1 1/2cup milk
- 1/2 med. onion chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook according to directions the mac and drain it. Beat 3 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the milk and mix it all up.
Layer half the mac in a baking dish then half the onion and half the cheese. Repeat. Now pour egg and milk mixture over all and dot with butter.
Bake (until firm) at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Golden Fried Oysters 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Fresh Homemade Pasta 3.3/5 (277 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes (No Onion) 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Parmesean crusted chicken 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (260 Votes)
- CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli, Cheese and Potato Soup 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!