Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese
This is a southern mac and cheese!
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup dry macoroni
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup med sharp cheese sliced
- 1 1/2cup milk
- 1/2 med. onion chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook according to directions the mac and drain it. Beat 3 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the milk and mix it all up.
Layer half the mac in a baking dish then half the onion and half the cheese. Repeat. Now pour egg and milk mixture over all and dot with butter.
Bake (until firm) at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (421 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (261 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.3/5 (101 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (136 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!