- 4-5 Medium Potatoes
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 1 Stock of Celery Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1 1/2 TBSP Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Mustard
- 1 TSP Celery Seed
- 1/2 TSP Ground Mustard
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash, peel and cube potatoes.
Boil till tender, about 15 minutes, drain and let cool.
In a bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and paprika and stir together.
Once the potatoes are cooled mix in sauce. Cut eggs and add them on top, dash paprika over, chill and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.