The Best Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- 5 lg. Red Potatoes
- 2 Ribs Chopped Celery
- 1/2 lg. Onion Chopped
- 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs Chopped
- 2 Heaping tbsp. Relish
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- Paprika For Garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut potatoes into cubes and boil until tender. Drain and cool.
In large bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Add potatoes and mix well. Salt to taste and the sprinkle with paprika.
Refrigerate for 2 1/2 hrs. or overnight.
You'll also love
- Zucchini gratin with goat cheese... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Crisp fried Apple and Smoked Tofu... 3.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Couscous 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni Salad 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Memaw's Spam,String beans &... 3/5 (21 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Corn Relish 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe