Crisp fried Apple and Smoked Tofu and Endive
By Hélène du blog Dans l'Assiette de Mademoiselle Charlotte et Cie
- 1 large red organic apple red
- 3 oz smoked tofu
- 2 beautiful endives
- 1 tablespoon of light salad dressing with mustard
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and dry the endive leaves and slice thinly - for me, I like to keep the crunch of the endive so I cut them into medium pieces!
Heat a frying pan and lay the slices of apple (unpeeled) And cubed tofu. Let fry a few minutes. Salt and pepper. Add the endive and dressing. A delight!
You'll also love
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Endive Gratin 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Apple and Chicken Panini 2.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Caesar Salad Dressing with... 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Jans Raw apple Cake 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Sesame seared tofu 1.9/5 (73 Votes)
- FAUX SMOKED SALMON PATE 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.