Apple crumble with Vanilla and Cinnamon
By Marina du blog Les Délices De Marina
- 4 apples cut into cubes
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder or 1/2 vanilla bean
- 3 pinches of cinnamon
- For the crumble:
- 7 tbsp butter, cut into cubes at room temperature
- 1 cup of flour
- scant 1/2 cup brown sugar
- scant 1 cup of almond powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 300 ° F
Prepare the crumble topping by mixing all the ingredients into a sandy clay texture. Mix the vanilla powder and cinnamon with sliced apples.
Garnish small individual molds or ramekins with the apple mixture. Sprinkle with crumble on top and bake for 45 minutes. Served hot or warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- mushroom and nettle tart 4.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tapenade Verrine 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- How You Like Them Apples, Nancy? 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pear and Apple-Cinnamon Crumble 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Pancake Blackberry Cobbler 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Crumble 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.