mushroom and nettle tart
By marie laigle-chapuy
- Store bought pastry crust
- a bowl of baby nettles,
- 10 oz mushrooms,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1/4 cups of milk,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 clove garlic,
- salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Blanch the shoots of nettles in boiling water (with gloves!). Peel the garlic clove, finely cut, the fry with the cleaned mushrooms in olive oil.
Stir in blanched nettles and cook 5 minutes over high heat, stirring so that everything browns. Meanwhile put the dough in a tart man or pie plate. Beat eggs and milk in a bowl, add salt and pepper. Put mushrooms and nettles on the pastry, add the beaten eggs.
Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 425 F.
Bake tart 20 minutes, watching.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!