Our best fried mushrooms recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mushroom
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Fried mushrooms recipes
mushroom and nettle tart
By marie laigle-chapuy
Blanch the shoots of nettles in boiling water (with gloves!)
- Store bought pastry crust
- a bowl of baby nettles
- 10 oz mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper.
How to peel garlic in 10 seconds flat
The fastest way to peel garlic, ever!
Steak and Mushroom Pasties
These tasty steak and mushroom pasties are the perfect hand-pie snack or dinner!
- I lb of steak (preferably strip loin)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 lb quartered mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pkg frozen puff pastry
- 1 beaten egg
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is?
Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
By PicNic, PicNic
A lot of people have never attempted a risotto at home as people are often under the impression that they are reall...
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 300 g Chicken breast
- 1 Onion
- finely diced
- 4 Cloves garlic
- finely diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 5 Cups chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup finely grated parmesan
- plus extra for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper
My husband came up with this recipe for me while I was sick and craving fried mushrooms
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 2 tbsp roasted peppers and garlic spice mix
We tried pizza-stuffed zucchinis and so should you
By Pascale Weeks
Complete STEP-by-STEP recipe with PHOTO tutorial HERE!! Check out the recipe!
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom sauce is a light but flavorful sauce that pairs well with a good cut of meat
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. t-bone steak
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb. of button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion
- thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
Ginger Beef, Mushroom & Kale Stir-Fry
To Make The Marinade: Add all marinade ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine
- Marinade Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth (or chicken/beef broth
- or water)
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- 1 lb. thinly sliced flank steak or sirloin
- cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces baby portobello or button mushrooms
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 green onions
- thinly sliced
Deep Fried Mushrooms
Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 375 degrees
- 8-10 ounces whole white mushrooms
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- slightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs