Our favorite pan-seared steak - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Pan-seared steak recipes
In a large container, mix all ingredients together except the pepper and steak
- 1 Beef Boneless Rib Eye Steak (about 1 – ½ pounds)
- - 1 Cup Dry red wine
- - 1/3 cup Beef broth
- - ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- - 3 Garlic Cloves, Crushed and diced
- - 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- - 3 Thyme leaves
- - 1 Sage leaves
- - Black Pepper to taste
Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak
This succulent 10 oz steak is jazzed up with Cajun spices and served with sauteed onions and mushrooms
- 2 10oz steaks
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP Soy sauce
- 4 TSP Chili powder
- 1.5 TSP Meat tenderizer
- 2 TSP Paprika
- 2 TSP Ground black pepper
- 1 TSP Ground cayenne pepper
- 1 TSP Onion powder
- 1/2 TSP Ground oregano
- 2 Cups water
- GARLIC BUTTER
- 3 TBSP Salted butter
- 1/8 TSP Garlic powder
- Pinch of Salt
- ON THE SIDE
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- 1 TBSP Salted butter
- 2 Cups thinly sliced onion
- 2 Cups of thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 TSP Salt
- 1/8 TSP Ground black pepper
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom sauce is a light but flavorful sauce that pairs well with a good cut of meat
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. t-bone steak
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb. of button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth