Steak sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rice Pudding and Dulce de Leche Mason Jars
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Steak sauce recipes
Best Steak Marinade
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
A quick recipe to marinate your meats before cooking
- 1-T. Lee and Perrins Steak Sauce
- 1-t. garlic powder
- 1-4 c. water
- 1/4 t. salt
Preheat saute pan to Medium
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 T shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 T A1 steak sauce
- 1 T diced onion
- 1 T seasoned salt
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!