Steak sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Steak sauce recipes
Best Steak Marinade
Makes 1 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
A quick recipe to marinate your meats before cooking
- 1-T. Lee and Perrins Steak Sauce
- 1-t. garlic powder
- 1-4 c. water
- 1/4 t. salt
Preheat saute pan to Medium
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 T shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 T A1 steak sauce
- 1 T diced onion
- 1 T seasoned salt