Steak with sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Steak with sauce recipes
Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce
Cook steaks to your liking with salt and pepper Remove from heat and store under tin foil and allow to rest
- 2 steaks of your choice (Filet Mignon is best)
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/ tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cognac
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
steak with anchovy sauce on topserved with rice
- beef steak usually one per person
- anchovy 2 cans
- 5 limes
- 2 schallots
- spicy pepper
- a lot of thai egg plant
- chicken soup base