Button mushrooms recipes - 3 recipes
Make a flavorful dish with button mushrooms. Explore our button mushroom recipes ranging from sauces, soups, to stuffed appetizers!
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Button mushrooms recipes
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom sauce is a light but flavorful sauce that pairs well with a good cut of meat
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. t-bone steak
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb. of button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion
- thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
Hot Chicken Salad
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER Delicious use for leftover chicken, can be made ahead and baked before serving
- 3 cups cooked rice (Minute Rice is fine)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (Rotisserie leftovers)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 small can of button mushrooms
- 1 cup of thawed frozen peas
- pimentos optional
- crushed crackers for topping
- melted butter
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera
- well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms
- well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna