Button mushrooms recipes - 3 recipes
Make a flavorful dish with button mushrooms. Explore our button mushroom recipes ranging from sauces, soups, to stuffed appetizers!
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Button mushrooms recipes
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom sauce is a light but flavorful sauce that pairs well with a good cut of meat
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. t-bone steak
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb. of button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion
- thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
Hot Chicken Salad
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER Delicious use for leftover chicken, can be made ahead and baked before serving
- 3 cups cooked rice (Minute Rice is fine)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (Rotisserie leftovers)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 small can of button mushrooms
- 1 cup of thawed frozen peas
- pimentos optional
- crushed crackers for topping
- melted butter
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera
- well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms
- well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna