Button mushrooms recipes - 3 recipes
Make a flavorful dish with button mushrooms. Explore our button mushroom recipes ranging from sauces, soups, to stuffed appetizers!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Button mushrooms recipes
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
This mushroom sauce is a light but flavorful sauce that pairs well with a good cut of meat
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. t-bone steak
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 lb. of button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion
- thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
Hot Chicken Salad
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER Delicious use for leftover chicken, can be made ahead and baked before serving
- 3 cups cooked rice (Minute Rice is fine)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (Rotisserie leftovers)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 small can of button mushrooms
- 1 cup of thawed frozen peas
- pimentos optional
- crushed crackers for topping
- melted butter
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- 1 Pint jar of Giardinera
- well drained
- 1 12oz jar Artichokes in oil
- 1 8oz can whole button Mushrooms
- well drained
- 1 8oz can large ripe Black Olives
- 4 Tbls white wine Vinegar
- 1 large can of water packed Tuna