Chicken with mushrooms recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Chicken with mushrooms recipes
CHICKEN VENEZIARecipewe ♡
Dredge each chicken piece in flour, then dip into egg
- chicken pieces
- cut up
- 1 egg
- 1 C. mushrooms
- 1/3 C whipping cream
- (OR 3 tbs + 1 1/2 teas. margarine; 6 tbs. milk)
- 1/4 C. white wine
- salt & pepper
Chicken with Shiitake Mushrooms
Cook chicken in water, cool slightly, remove from bone and cut into thin strips
- 1 chicken (2-2 1/2 lbs)
- 8 oz vermicelli
- 1 oz of black mushrooms
- 1 oz dried shiitake
- chicken broth
- 1 onion
- Salt & pepper
- Soy sauce.