- chicken pieces, cut up
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 C whipping cream
- (OR 3 tbs + 1 1/2 teas. margarine; 6 tbs. milk)
- 1/4 C. white wine
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dredge each chicken piece in flour, then dip into egg
In pan over HI, cook chicken in oil
Remove and keep warm
Add cream, wine, and seasonings to taste
Bring to a boil
Add the chicken and simmer till the sauce thickens
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.