Jans Raw apple Cake
The best apple cake ever made!
- 1 egg well beaten
- 2 cups diced apples
- 1/4 oil
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, combine egg, apples, oil, sugar, vanilla, and nuts. Mix well.
In small bowl combine flour, cinnamon, soda, and salt. Mix together. Add to wet mix and stir until well blended.
Pour mix into 8x8 greased pan. Bake 350 for 40 minutes. Top with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Berry Cake with White Chocolate 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple crumble with Vanilla and... 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- How You Like Them Apples, Nancy? 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Too Easy Apple Cobbler Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.