Elegant eats: Easy mini apple flower tartlets
Whether you're entertaining at home or asked to bring something sweet to your next social gathering, these stunning mini apple flower tartlets are super simple to prepare and will easily impress.
Mini apple flower tartlets
Cooking is supposed to be fun, not serious. We love anything that's rolled, especially when working with pastry crust. With this playful recipe, we roll pastry crust with apple slices to create adorable flower shapes and delish mini tartlets. These are totally worth the effort. It's your turn to play with our easy step-by-step recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.