- 3 pkgs. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sweetener (original recipe calls for 1 1/3 cups, but I don't like it too sweet)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (you can substitute sour cream for yogurt)
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder (optional)
- 1 pkg. Murray's brand sugar-free pecan shortbread cookies
- melted butter (1/4-1/3 stick)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Combine melted butter and crushed cookies and press into springform pan or cupcake pan, or mini cupcake pan. No need to bake, yet.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy. Add eggs and other ingredients, but be sure to scrape bottom of bowl and beaters, in between additions.
Pour mixture over cookie crust and bake in 375 drgree oven for :
40-50 minutes if springform
20-25 minutes if cupcake size
12-15 minutes if mini-muffin
(or until internal temp =155 F.)
Chill completely, top with whipped cream & fruit or just eat plain.
I didn't use a water bath, but if you do, it will help avoid cracking.
I used regular cream cheese, you can use low fat, but it won't be as dense.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!