Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/3 C coconut milk
- 2 t vanilla
- pinch cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients to food processor.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Nutella Mousse 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Canadian chocolate moose 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Choco Flan 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Or-eo We Can Have Truffles! 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated... 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cappuccino treat 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!