- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp flour
- 2 1/2 eggs
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut teaspoon off of butter to butter the ramekins. Melt butter and chocolate until it makes a syrupy mixture.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Crack two eggs. Second egg measure out 1 1/2 tablespoons. Mix sugar and salt to eggs. Mix until doubles in volume at medium high. It should be a pale yellow color.
Add eggs to chocolate a little at a time. Next, add flour to mixture. Butter ramekins and bake at 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Randy's Bandages 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey Wheat Bread II 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Sweet Potatoe Pie with... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Pancakes 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Frosting 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cottage Pudding 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Pop Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple Chocolate Cake 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!