No Bake Cheesecake
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cream cheese cubes - room temperature
- 2 envelopes dream whip
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon flavour
- 1 pkg graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat dream whip. directions on dream whip package. Set aside whip cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and lemon flavour. combine 2 mixtures together set aside. Crust.
Mix crumbs, icing sugar, and melted butter together in a 11x13 cake pan. Set about 1/2 cup aside to sprinkle over top. Pat down mixture to form crust pour first mixture over crust. Sprinkle with crumbs set aside. Refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Greek Yogurt Sundae 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- Penny's strawberry rhubarb pie 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pop Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sunday Night Lava Cakes 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Boursin Cheese Spread 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- AMBROSIA SALAD 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheese Cake Bites 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Jello Dessert 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe