Lemon Jello Dessert
- 1 small pkg lemon jello
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk chilled and whipped
- graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix jello, lemon juice, and boiling water together. Let it congeal softly enough to whip. When congealed, then whip up this mixture.
Whip the chilled evaporated milk. Add the whipped jello mixture to this.
Pour all this into the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle top with more crumbs.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Easy Lemonade Pie 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Lemonade 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Savories- Lemon & Herb Wraps 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Milk dud cake 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Talent Show Chocolates 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- No Bake Marshmallow Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.