Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 2 cans Mandarin oranges drained
- 1 large can Fruit cocktail drained
- 1 C. Miniature marshmallows
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ½ C. yogurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together
You'll also love
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Quick Whipped Topping Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Cool Whip Fruit Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Comforting Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage Dip 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Goop Salad 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Roll 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pistachio ambrosia 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.