Super Simple Cool Whip Fruit Salad
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cool whip
- Favorite fruits
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut up fruit of your choice. Suggested: strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges.
Mix together with cool whip. Serve.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Comforting Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ham Cheese Ball 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom "E"'s Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Tarts: Glazed Fruit Custard 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Fruit Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe