No bake cheesecake with raspberries
By Alexandra Di-Fraja sur son blog : Les tribulations d'Alorangeane
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut syrup (or coconut cream)
- 1 gelatin sheet
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4-1 cup graham crackers (or any cookie you wish to crumble)
- 5 tbs margarine
- For garnish I used a raspberry jam uncooked homemade (you can use any raspberry jam), about 1 cup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the gelatin in cold water. In a saucepan, put about 1/3 of coconut syrup over low heat. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve in warm coconut syrup. Remove from burner.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining coconut syrup, lemon juice and syrup-gelatin mixture, mix well with mixer until thick and smooth cream.
Melt margarine in microwave. Mix in a bowl, cookie crumbs and margarine. Arrange this mixture in the bottom of the pan and press down well to make a crust. Add the mixture of cream cheese on the crust and refrigerate. Or even freeze, if made in advance.
If cheesecake is frozen, allow 4 hours to defrost before serving.
Top with raspberries jam.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Ricotta Cheesecake 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Delicious Homemade Dinky Donuts 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Ice cream 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemonade 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Gram's Raspberry Dumpling 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles 4/5 (10 Votes)
- No Bake Oat Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!