Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 4 tbsp. margarine
- 2 cups rice krispies
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make balls and dip in chocolate chips that was melted.
Put the balls on wax paper to harden.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.3/5 (376 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (200 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (215 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (177 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.