Super Easy Banana Bread Recipe
This recipe only has seven ingredients and you have them all in your cupboards right now! There is no excuse not to enjoy yourself some delicious banana bread.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Cost Average budget
Cream butter and sugar.
Add water, egg and bananas.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to moistened ingredients. Mix well.
Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hr and 25 min.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit kabobs 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Grandma's pancakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Naada (A savory snack). 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Puffy Pancakes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pretzel Bread 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Grand Mock Kettle Corn 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!