- 1 cup quinoa (wash thoroughly and soak for 5 to 6 hours and drain water)
- 1/2 cup water for grinding
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- ½ cup chopped cilantro or coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoon oil
- Iron or any skillet to make Dosa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak the quinoa for about 4 to 5 hours. Then, wash it well and drain the water.
Now, put this quinoa, half cup of water, and green chilies to the mixer and grind it to a thin paste.
Transfer the batter to a bowl and add cumin, chopped onions, salt, and cilantro.
Mix it well and make it into a batter (pancake or dosa batter consistency). Now the batter is ready and you can use it right away, or you can store it in the refrigerator.
To make dosa, heat the iron skillet on medium high heat. Once the skillet is hot reduce the heat to medium.
Pour the batter onto the middle and spread it around into a nice, flat round shape.
Add a tsp of oil around it, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the dosa to cook on the other side too. It should be a golden brown color on both sides.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.