Bestest Stew Ever
- 1/2lb bacon chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup zesty italian dressing
- 1 can mushrooms or 6-8 fresh halved
- 2 packages stewing beef
- 1 carton beef broth
- 1 large can crushed/diced tomatoes
- 6 potatoes halved
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 can corn
- any other veggies (celery etc)
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry up bacon with onion and garlic. Add stewing beef and brown.
Add broth, zesty italian dressing and canned tomatoes.
Add veggies and simmer for 1 hr.
If needed thicken with cornstarch.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!