Bubba's Favorite Breakfast Casserole
For a great on dish breakfast try this mouth watering EMS Station Favorite.
- 12 egg's beaten
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 vidalia onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 lb. of diced ham
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 24 oz. frozen hash browns
- 3 cups of shredded cheese (your favorite)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with the butter
spread the potatoes in the bottom of baking dish
mix the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour on top of potatoes in baking dish
place in oven and bake for 45 minutes
remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving to allow eggs and cheese to set a little firmer. Makes it easier to slice and serve.
Try exchanging or adding bacon or sausage for a little different casserole.
You'll also love
- Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carmen's Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkey Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cheese Grits Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?