Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 8 cooked sausage links (cut into small pcs.) - (could use ham or bacon)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Evenly spread hashbrowns on the bottom.
Next, do the same with sausage, onion, green peppers, mushrooms, and 1 cup cheese.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, & pepper. Pour over the top of the other ingredients and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over the top.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes and enjoy!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!