Making baked hash browns - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: hash browns
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Baked hash browns recipes
Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 8 cooked sausage links (cut into small pcs.) - (could use ham or bacon)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
20 pleasing egg recipes that aren't boring
Try these 20 unconventional egg recipes to switch up your usual breakfat or brinner routine!
Baked Hashbrown SpudsRecipewe ♡
Partially thaw hash browns
- One pkg. square frozen hash browns one small container sour cream chopped green onions (saving some of the greens) chopped green peppers one cup shredded Colby or Mexican cheese
Here's why you should eat carbs for breakfast
By Déborah Deprez
Carbs aren't the enemy. Here's why!
Beefy Hashbrown Bake
Toss hashbrowns with vegetable oil and pepper
- 4 cups hash browns
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
Cheesy Bacon Hash Brown Bake
Just plain good food
- 2 Cups frozen hash browns
- 8 Slices bacon
- cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Pound fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Medium red pepper
- 1 Medium green pepper
- 1 Small onion
- 12 Large eggs
- 1/3 Cup sour cream
- 12 Ounces Velveeta or cheddar cheese