Carmen's Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1c brown sugar
- 1c chopped pecans
- 1/4c melted butter
- 3c mashed sweet potatoes
- 1c packed brown sugar
- 1/2t salt
- 1t vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2c melted butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 350°.
Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl, mix well, set aside.
Combine all the ingredients for the bottom in amedium bowl.
Pour mixture in a buttered 8X8 dish or loaf pan.
Sprinkle the mixture for the topping evenly over the potatoes.
Bake for 30 minutes or until sugar is caramelized. Allow to set at least 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Amy (mom)'s sweet potato supreme 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Monkey Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Janet's popcorn balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cheese Grits Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kelsie's Pumpkin Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!