Janet's popcorn balls
Very good chewy
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 cups of popped popcorn
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put everything in a pot bring to a rolling boil and pour over 12 cups of popcorn.
I put pop popcorn in a roaster and mixed with gloves and made into ball
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (221 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cheese Grits Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kelsie's Pumpkin Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Onion Baked Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.