Onion Baked Pork Chops
- 1 pkg. Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 c. Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Egg Well Beaten
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In small bowl combine onion soup mix and bread crumbs. Dip pork chops into the egg, then the bread crumb mixture.
Arrange pork chops into a slightly greased pan. Bake uncovered for 20 min. or until cooked; turning once.
You'll also love
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (252 Votes)
- Stuffed Chard Rolls 3.1/5 (258 Votes)
- Sweet and sour meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GG's Easy Chicken and Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandmom Sandy's Crab Imperial 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Pork chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Renee's Macaronni 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.