GG's Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 cans any brand chicken and dumplings
- 1 can any brand evaporated milk
- 1 stick any brand margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Open and drain both cans of chicken ancd dumplings.
In a medium saucepan, add salt and pepper, and margarine. Empty the contents of both drained cans into the pan, seperating the dumplings as they come out of the can.
Pour the shaken milk into the pan.
Turn your stove eye on medium. Bring to a slow simmer, stirring occasionally. Simmer until margarine is melted and dumplings are heated through. About 15 minutes.
The ratio is 2 to 1. The margarine stays the same.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grandmom Sandy's Crab Imperial 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Potato Soup For... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meal on a stick 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sunday Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Catchiatorrie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe