Meal on a stick
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- marinade ingredients
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Pepper to taste
- Skewer ingredients
- 1 lg bell pepper
- 2 red onions
- 1lb button mushrooms
- 2 lbs steak cubed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix marinade ingredients, add meat & place in fridge for about 1/2 hour.
Cut peppers,onions & mushrooms into chunks.
Skewer meat,mushrooms onions & peppers & cook on grill for about 10 min or until desired doneness.
Skewer meat & other ingredients before marinading & let them marinade together.
You'll also love
- 2 by 2 Grilled Cheese and Egg... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Filipino Chicken Adobo 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Savories- Lamb Kabobs 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Sunday Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perfect Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Family Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe