Creamy Bacon & Potato Soup For Winter
A delicous thick and creamy Potato Soup
- 6 MEDIUM POTATOS PEELED AND QUARTERED
- 1 LARGE ONION CUT AND DICED
- 1 CAN OF EVAPORATED MILK
- SALT AND PEPPER
- GRATED CHEESE ANY KIND YOU LIKE
- OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
- COOKED CRUMBLED BACON BITS
- 3-4 CLOVES OF GARLIC MINCED
- OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fill a medium large sauce pan with about 3/4 water add the Potatos and the Onions and Salt and Pepper the Potatos now to Bring to a full rapid boil and leave it boiling for 25 minutes or until the Potatos are soft but NOT MUSHY
Now dump out about 3/4 of the water leaving about a 1/4 of the water Now take a Potato masher and smash the Potatos and Onions and the water until it has NO more Potato lumps, Then add the can of Evaporaed milk and thn put it back onto the stove and slowly reheat being careful to NOT over heat and scald the Soup.
In a soup bowl shred whatever kind of Cheese you want and how ever much you might want Now pour the Hot Creamy Potato Soup on top of the Cheese And enjoy
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Dessert- Creamy Halwa 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy, Creamy Potato Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetarian Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Favorite Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ma Bears Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!